EMAGIN provides water and wastewater utilities with an Artificial Intelligence driven platform to help their staff make smarter operational decisions in real-time when controlling their critical infrastructure. In doing so, we’re able to help utilities drive down their operational costs, enhance reliability of services and reduce risks to public safety and the environment.
The Right Candidate
We’re looking for impact-minded software engineers and architects – those who are passionate about making the world a better place through artificial intelligence. You’ll be responsible for maintaining data structures behind billions of dollars in critical water infrastructure for Fortune 500 companies. We’re looking for ambitious, energetic, and talented individuals to join our purpose-driven community as you bridge the technical and business worlds to deliver products for the global water sector. You’ll have the opportunity to lead teams in building mission critical systems and services for high profile clients globally using cutting-edge cloud technologies in an agile environment. We’re looking for individuals with a broad set of both management and technical skills.
What You’ll Do
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support for various software issues
- Lead and resolve incoming technical support requests, issues, and complaints by email and phone
- Document process for internal users
- Build self-help resources for customers
- Log all incoming requests into the Help Desk tool and resolve and/or escalate tickets in a timely manner
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you’ll need
- University degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or have equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical support role in a software organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and technical acumen
- Ability to explain complex concepts and theories to both technical and non-technical audiences
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize work
Why we think you will love working with us.
Be a part of building something that will make a difference in the world. Have a big impact at an early-stage, VC-backed software startup. Work with a small team of experienced entrepreneurs and technologists creating socially-mindful technology.
Other perks include:
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Access to our amazing amenities such as a games room, ping pong table, basketball court and an indoor gym
- Centrally located at the Tannery District in Ontario’s Start-up city alongside Google, D2L, Shopify.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge and you have the relevant experience to take them on, get in touch! Please apply with your résumé/CV and any links (Github)/attachments about relevant projects and related work.